ac

Summer OOTD feat. New lace up booties

Sunday, August 23, 2015

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, ever since I started working at Anthropologie the harsh realities of capitalism in America has exhausted me to my core. Also just a little disclaimer, I've been having a lot of trouble with my camera lately so the quality of these pictures aren't the best. Hopefully that will be resolved at some point but I cannot currently afford a new camera so we will just have to make do for now!

Enjoy! 
I love this top because first off, it was cheap and also because its really light and airy so it's perfect for hot and humid summer days. But I can also see myself wearing this top during fall with some pants and boots, layered with a knit sweater or under a leather jacket. I really like how the tie hangs and it's adjustable too which is always a plus! 

Top: Forever 21
Bottoms: American Apparel
Shoes: Francescas 
Please ignore the BBQ, I was too afraid to move it. 

Obsessed with these shoes. I don't normally shop at Francescas but I stumbled upon these booties while shopping the other day and fell in love. They were about fifty dollars which I didn't think was that bad. Definitely going to be checking out their shoes in the future before going back to school.   
I wore this same outfit but with white high waisted jeans and it looked really nice as well, definitely a good option for those chilly summer nights! 
These shoes have a bit of a higher heel than I was initially comfortable with, but I really like the way they make my legs look longer. It's taken a couple wears to get used to but I'm really enjoying them! 
I feel like purchasing these shoes is symbolic of my emergence into adulthood. **I will come up with an extensive amount of crap to excuse my impulsive spending habits** No but seriously, I feel successful businesswoman, sex in the city chic in these shoes. 
Marcus clearly not reciprocating my love. 

Until next time, 
Christy x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images